C O M M I S I O N S T A T U S
O P E N
Please read all of this information before placing an order, I take no responsibility for those who don't. Every bit of this information is VERY IMPORTANT.
I try to accept all commissions. But before taking a commission, I will always ask myself these questions...
- Will this take a long time?
- Am I going to keep putting this off?
- Am I going to enjoy this commission?
- Is this client reliable?
- Do I have time for this?
Okay, so please be aware I do try my hardest to fit commissions in but I can't take every commission.
1. I am in no way obligated to accept your commission offer. It is a privilege for you to be able to commission me. It wouldn't be fair for you if I did a slack half ass job or just rushed it. And it wouldn't be fair for me if, because it'd just make me feel like absolute shit seeing the outcome.
2. I DO NOT PROVIDE SKETCHES OR WIPs FOR YOU TO APPROVE OF UNLESS REQUESTED.
Because it takes up a lot of extra time for you to nit-pick every single thing about it. So if you would like a sketch you'll need to pay extra.
3. I may post your commission on my other sites such as Fur Affinity, Tumblr, Twitter ect. and I may draw your commission on Livestream or join.me. Feel free to watch it however I will not ask for your permission to do so.
I. I do not draw heavy mecha, heavy armour or men.
II. I do draw furries, anthros, kemonomimis, chibis, ecchi, hentai and monsters.
III. Also keep in mind, I have almost NO EXPERIENCE in drawing males, so if you would like to commission a male (unless it is very feminine, a trap or adrogynous) I suggest you do not commission me.
5. Okay, so this is a big one. I really need you to pay attention to this one. I do NOT draw fan art as a commission. If I wanted to draw a certain piece of fan art, I would've drawn it by now. I hate receiving a note about a commission only to find out they want me to draw Bleach, Naruto or FMA. Seriously guys, be original. This goes for Fan OCs as well, I'm gonna be honest, I do not want to draw your FMA FOC that has been impregnated by Edward Elric's and is holding the child. I really don't.The only exception to this rule is that I will draw Pokemon Fan OC's if the design is interesting.
6. After receiving my finished commission, if you would like to post it anywhere outside of DeviantART please ask before hand. I want to know where my art ends up. If you are posting my art inside of DeviantART, don't forget to link back to me.
I. You CAN make minor edits like cropping the image.
II. You CAN print out the drawing for personal use.
III. You CANNOT re-sell my image whether it be the original, prints, online or to a friend. You CANNOT do so.
IX. Do not use my drawing in a campaign or in a way that you can make profit from it.
The easiest way to contact me would be by sending me a note on DeviantART. Don't forget to provide references, this is how I will decide whether or not I would like to take the commission. Keep in mind, I do not speak any language other than English. So if you speak Japanese, Spanish, French, leet, any other language other than English please use a translator before commissioning me.
Commissions will always have priority. Whether it be an art trade or a gift, the paid commissions will come first. For commissions, it does not matter if you pay me $2 or $200 I will not move your place in the line. First come, first serve. I may however work on other ones whilst yours is also being worked on. However, I will try my best to do the drawing in time.
Generally it'll take me anywhere from 2 weeks to 2 months to finish a drawing. So depending on how long my to do list is you may have to wait a while. Keep this in mind.
By default I will put in a simple background however for a detailed background it may cost anywhere from an extra $5 to an extra $20.Payment
Payments are done by PayPal and PayPal only and details will only be given once the commission is confirmed by both you and myself. In the PayPal note section, INCLUDE YOUR DEVIANTART NAME.
Also, all payments are due up front. I will not start your commission before you pay, no exceptions.Standard Commissions
These prices are all estimates, your character may be much harder than expected and may cost more, or on the other hand may be very simple and cost less. Difficult and complicated non-humanoid characters may cost more.Bust
Flat colouring $5
Soft shading $102/3 Figure
Flat colouring $10
Soft shading $15 Full figure
Flat colouring $15
Soft shading $20 Semi-Realistic
Full figure $30Pony w/out background
Soft shading $10
If you would like to point commission me it'll be the point equivalent to the normal price (80 points = $1)Please put all of this information in your order:
» Commission style: ( Full body, head shot, application etc.)
» Background: ( Yes or No. If you select no I will by default supply a simple background. Keep in mind complex backgrounds may cost an extra $5 - $20. )
» References: ( Preferably image based, if I must go by text references, I may charge extra. )
» Additional Information: ( Pose, personality, what you want in your picture etc. )
» E-mail for Paypal: