C O M M I S I O N S T A T U S
O P E N
DISCLAIMER:Please read all of this information before placing an order, I take no responsibility for those who don't. Every bit of this information is VERY IMPORTANT.
I try to accept all commissions. But before taking a commission, I will always ask myself these questions...
- Will this take a long time?
- Am I going to keep putting this off?
- Am I going to enjoy this commission?
- Is this client reliable?
- Do I have time for this?
Okay, so please be aware I do try my hardest to fit commissions in but I can't take every commission.
1. I am in no way obligated to accept your commission offer. It wouldn't be fair on you if I did a slack half ass job or just rushed it. And it wouldn't be fair on me, because I don't want to commit to a commission that I won't enjoy.
2. I DO NOT NORMALLY PROVIDE SKETCHES OR WIPs FOR YOU TO APPROVE OF UNLESS REQUESTED.
Because it takes up a lot of extra time for one to nit-pick every single thing about it, I'll only provide WIPs if requested. With the exception of long term projects.
3. I may post your commission on my other sites such as Fur Affinity, Tumblr, Twitter, Facebook ect. and I may draw your commission on Livestream or join.me. Feel free to watch/look however I will not ask for your permission.
4. I do draw furries, anthros, ponies, kemonomimis, chibis, ecchi, hentai, futa/shota and monsters. I draw semi-realism and anime. I will attempt mecha, armour and men.
I. Please write 'I'm nice and take the time to read' in the order form if you wish to commission me.
5. After receiving my finished commission, if you would like to post it anywhere outside of DeviantART please ask before hand. I want to know where my art ends up. If you are posting my art inside of DeviantART link back to me.
I. You CAN make minor edits like cropping the image.
II. You CAN print out the drawing for personal use.
III. You CANNOT re-sell my image whether it be the original, prints or online. You CANNOT do so.
IX. Do not use my drawing in a campaign or in a way that you can make profit from it UNLESS we have discussed this and you have paid EXTRA for the rights.
V. If you want an A4 glossy print of the commission just ask me, they cost $5 (without shipping costs).
7. Front end payment only (via PayPal)
The easiest way to contact me would be by sending me a note on DeviantART or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't forget to provide references, this is how I will decide whether or not I would like to take the commission. Keep in mind, I do not speak any language other than English. So if you speak Japanese, Spanish, French, l33t, any other language other than English please use a translator before contacting me.
I. PayPal (when ordering I will send you a note with my PayPal e-mail)
II. dA points $1 = 100 points
Generally, Hentai starts at below-the-belt-nudity. As Hentai cannot be posted to DeviantART. In which case you'll only be provided the full resolution image, and the commission will be posted elsewhere. If you wish for a private commission (no one else can see it but you) then you must pay an extra $10. I will draw most fetishes except for scat. And under NO circumstances will I draw a minor or 'loli' doing sexual acts. It is illegal and against deviantART's policies.
Double the cost of what you'd like. (Example, a 2/3 figure coloured sketch is $15, for a couple, double it, it'll cost $30)Reference Sheet
Note me for a price quote.
Icon $5 or 500 points
Group icon $8 or 800 points<da:thumb id="450156614"/>
Traditional Portrait (Not including shipping and print costs)
Waist up $20 Line art & Sketches
Full body sketch $7
Full body line art $15 Coloured Sketch
2/3 Figure $15
Full Figure $20 Flat Colour
2/3 Figure $20
Full Figure $32
2/3 Figure $30
Full Figure $40 Chibi
1st style (left) $15
2nd style (right) $8 Extras
Anthro + $5
Hentai + $10
Background + $5 - $30
After filling out the order form below, either send it to me through a note on deviantART or e-mail me at email@example.com
» Commission Style: (Scroll down to see the different styles you can choose)
» Colouring Style: (Sketch, line art, coloured sketch, flat, shaded, chibi or soft.)
» Background: ( Yes or No. If you select no I will by default supply a simple background. Keep in mind complex backgrounds may cost an extra $5 - $30. )
» References: ( Preferably image based, if I must go by text references, I may charge extra. )
» Comments: ( Pose, personality, what you want in your picture etc. )
» Your E-mail for PayPal:
» Codeword: (Can be found in the Terms of Service above)
When commissioning please choose a style from one of the categories on the deviation below.If you want an anthro commission please state that it is an anthro commission in the comments section of your commission form.
✔ If you've received a note or e-mail back saying I'm interested and I have written my PayPal address on it then go ahead! Send the money~
When I receive the money through PayPal I will send you a note or e-mail telling you I have received it.
You can keep an eye on the progress of your commission here.
MY PAYPAL E-MAIL IS DIFFERENT TO MY COMMISSION E-MAIL. DO NOT SEND THE MONEY TO RHUNI98@GMAIL.COM